GoContact is the only operator in Portugal specializing in integrated Contact Center solutions. Developed a product that stands out as a 100% Cloud Contact Center software, which offers all the features in a complete, robust and integrated way, such as IVR, Input / Output Services, Scripts, Tickets, Chat, CRM, Reporting / Analytics, Quality, E-learning, SMS, Text to Speech, and other features.
Given our great growth in Portugal, we are recruiting professionals for integration in our Product team.
About the design team
Studying and understanding our users’ needs is a daily practice. We believe that our solutions must be focused on end-users, supported by a strong technological background, within the contact center business ecosystem.
Your daily activity and skills
- Communicate ideas with ease and work as a team: acknowledge colleagues opinions and reviews
- Critical thinker, thinking outside the box
- Work with Agile methodologies
- UI/UX research
- Analyze UX best practices and interaction patterns
- Assist the UX researcher in the preparation and conducting of user research exploratory activities.
- Stay up to date with major UI trends
- Solve complex UX problems applying the best research methodologies.
- Create solutions
- Create user flows from mock-ups
- Deliver design proposals with prototypes
- Monitor and support the development of the solution
- Validate solutions
- Prepare and conduct usability test sessions with end-users
- Post-development, evaluate the implementation of the UI/UX proposal
- Promote UI/UX continuous improvements
- Create improvement stories with findings from analysis or post-development evaluation
- Educate and report
- Promote ideation sessions.
- Disseminate research results to stakeholders and internal teams.
- Build and maintain the product style-guide
- Define the behavior and visual style of the UI components
- Ensure visual consistency within the product
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Degree in Design or similar.
- Prototyping experience in Adobe XD, or similar (Justinmind, Photoshop, Illustrator…)
- Ability to design end-to-end, from discovery to execution
- Excellent communication and experience collaborating closely with PMs, developers, designers, and other team members
- Knowledge in English is valued
- Experience or interest in SaaS or enterprise applications
- Passionate about solving complex design challenges, high-level product vision
- Proactiveness and autonomy. We value people that are self-driven taking responsibility to drive their tasks successfully
- A good communicator with ease of integration into multidisciplinary teams.
- Good knowledge of design thinking and service design, you can think of solutions that really add value to our products and facilitate the users’ work.
- A person with a high critical spirit, self-motivated and eager to solve complex usability or interface problems through agile practices.
- Integration in a company with a young, dynamic, and motivated team to perform their tasks.
- Compensation compatible with the role and demonstrated experience;
- Opportunity for professional and personal development and enhancement.
Please, submit your portfolio featuring examples of product, enterprise projects that you can share with us (Online or PDF).