GoContact is the only operator in Portugal specializing in integrated Contact Center solutions. Developed a product that stands out as a 100% Cloud Contact Center software, which offers all the features in a complete, robust and integrated way, such as IVR, Input / Output Services, Scripts, Tickets, Chat, CRM, Reporting / Analytics, Quality, E-learning, SMS, Text to Speech, and other features.
Given our great growth in Portugal, we are recruiting a Cybersecurity Manager for integration in our SRE team. This position will work collaboratively within the organization and across business lines to establish a Program that includes the Cybersecurity strategic roadmap, policy, practices and standards, a security awareness program, incident response and management, enterprise risk assessments and management, security assessments, and the development and maintenance of supporting business technology architecture.
A successful candidate will be able to liaise with technical and business units to communicate initiatives and risks as it relates to business value and the organizational goals.
Your daily activity and skills
- Assist the Cybersecurity Managers and Cybersecurity Directors with issues, policies and procedures, white papers, program reports, etc.
- When required, work jointly with other Division Managers on selected specific projects.
- Design policies, processes, practices, guidelines, standards, and baselines that are mapped directly to business risks to measure for effectiveness and adherence.
- Work with Security, Information Technology, business units, key stakeholders and leadership to identify and plan cybersecurity initiatives to meet or exceed corporate objectives.
- Plan cybersecurity crisis response scenarios and participate in crisis management activities.
You will be responsible for
- Identify and communicate the risk of vulnerabilities in terms of the organization’s environment.
- Coordinate relevant risk activities (e.g., audit, regulatory, risk assessment, control testing, monitoring, vulnerability management, risk reporting) and remediation of identified gaps and issues.
- Implement, monitor and improve compliance with security certifications such as ISO 27001, SOC2 and RGPD.
- Develop and report metrics to measure success of the Program.
- Work with internal teams to plan and implement periodic cybersecurity training and awareness programs.
- Work with internal and external teams to execute and evaluate penetration testing and access exposure levels;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer sciences;
- Practical knowledge in the execution of processes, projects and tactics within the cybersecurity area.
- Experience in a Cybersecurity related field;
- Working knowledge of operating systems, IP, incident response management, security compliance strategies, risk assessment principles, and policies and standards;
- Working knowledge of english;
- Basic knowledge of spanish;
- Integration in a company with a young, dynamic, and motivated team to perform their tasks.
- Compensation compatible with the role and demonstrated experience;
- Opportunity for professional and personal development and enhancement.