Discover the New Feature for GoContact: A Salesforce Plugin
GoContact now integrates with Salesforce, the world's leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, so customers who use the CRM in their daily operations can receive and make calls directly in Salesforce.
With the new plugin, agents can create multiple automations within a single interface, and clients who use Salesforce can receive calls and work directly in the CRM platform from a single window. This improves productivity while offering an omnichannel approach, making it easy to manage customer service and relationship operations.
Agents just log in using their username, password, and assigned phone extension to start managing their inbound and outbound calls. Once logged in, agents have access to various user-friendly features, including:
- A call action menu that offers various call control options (answer or terminate a call, adjust the call volume, activate or mute the microphone while the customer is on hold, activate the dial tone for the IVR menu navigation, and transfer calls).
- Campaign and queue selection panels that let agents switch between campaigns or queues.
- A menu for managing personal callbacks and breaks.
- A call history view with details from the last 30 calls.
- A notification panel with information related to breaks, messages, and system and agent connectivity issues.
The plugin goes beyond a typical CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) toolbar. One of the major advantages is that agents can see the contact details associated with the phone number inside Salesforce. This improves agent efficiency and streamlines customer interactions by providing access to relevant information in real-time.
Moreover, when an agent makes a call, the details and descriptions are no longer only stored in the “Contact” object in the Salesforce platform. Calls can be stored in different object types, including:
- Case: Used to manage customer inquiries, feedback, and other issues.
- Lead: Contains contacts currently being worked on, with the potential to convert them into an opportunity.
- Contact: All contacts the client has in their database.
- Opportunity: Records leads converted into sales opportunities based on their potential to purchase.
- Account: Represents the current business or companies associated with the contacts in the database.
For example, if an agent calls a lead and identifies a business opportunity, they can now store it in the “Opportunity” object at the end of the call. This offers more effective sales pipeline management and better filtering of contact and call histories.
This integration is achieved through the “GoContact CTI Plugin for Salesforce” in the Salesforce AppExchange.
Want to learn more about this feature? Schedule a risk-free, no-commitment demonstration with GoContact.