GoContact a Broadvoice company se hace con el Premio CCN Fénix Oro
On November 15th , Call Center News Magazine awarded the CCN Fenix Gold Award to GoContact, a Contact Center as a Service company that is a cloud native solution, with integrated Omnichannel and Artificial Intelligence solutions.
The CCN Fenix Award is a recognition of GoContact’s more than 10 years in the international market, where it has bet on the development and value of the Contact Center sector in all markets in which it is present (Portugal, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Colombia, Peru, Mexico, Morocco and USA).
“It is a pleasure to receive this recognition of the effort, work and affection that both I and the entire GoContact team have invested in the market over the years,” said GoContact CEO Rui Marques when he received the award.
The CCN Fenix Awards were created in 2020 by CallCenterNews magazine, a written media addressed internationally to the Contact Center industry.
These awards were born as a tribute to companies that during the pandemic had to reformulate and be reborn in order to continue offering their services. With them we recognize this effort, giving visibility and sharing with the community.
The winners of this 2nd Edition of the CCN Fenix Awards were:
- Best Interface Experience – Native of Mexico
- Best User Experience – Konecta from Argentina
- CCN Fenix Pioneers Award – Miguel José López, commercial director of South America – Atento Colombia
- CCN Fenix Gold Award – Go Contact
- Best Diversity and Gender Equity Management – Konecta Argentina
- CCN Fenix Platinum Award – Guy Fort, APEXO President